Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Uprooted, Not Looking So Good!


It is raining and therefore there was no walking. So, I am sluggish, though I did hop on the exercise bike we have crammed into our room. I only rode for fifteen minutes, big whoop!

The computer has received my morning attention, much to do, so many emails to respond to, important stuff, you know.

I am watching the clock, I need to be ready to go on a field trip at 11:30 pm. I know, impressive... I am thinking today I am trying to sabotage myself, you know, push it to the very limits. It feels kinda like a risk, how much time can I waste until I need to put the rush on and scramble around. Why do I do this? I kinda get a kick out of it, that impish self always teasing the sane self.

This week is packed. In fact, oh no!, I just remembered, I was going to go pick up some coffee bags...........yikes!
Why did I think this morning was to be a gently flowing river?
Probably 'cause I was pulled into the "other" world of the computer.

Shoot!

The tree in the picture was from a storm this summer that ran through this town like no other storm I had ever seen! This tree did major damage to a home nearby!

No comments: