Monday, November 22, 2010

Creativity.........Stupidity? You Choose!


Kathryn, Christopher and Lynn just produced this commercial for a Pepsi/Dorito Challenge. If they would be one of the three chosen, their commercial would be aired at the SuperBowl! I had no idea of all the rigging they were up to for this stint.

Lynn was on the hood of the car with Kathryn driving. If I had ever wondered about the sanity of my dear husband it would most definitely be now. I thought sitting in the passenger seat was bad enough with "kinda" new drivers!

We will keep you posted if they make it anywhere. Until then you check it out:
http://www.CrashTheSuperbowl.com/#/gallery?video=6600

2 comments:

rachel said...

haha! that was my first thought-- my dad didn't even want to be in the passenger seat when i was driving!

let alone entrusting my safety to my child whilst being bungeed to a car. in the most rickety chair known to mankind.

greg's comment was: you'd think he'd choose a sturdier chair. ??

hahah! everything about this gave us laughs, and the video is great. i hope it goes all the way to the top!

Lynne Burkholder said...

Keep praying. When I view the other entries, their video stands out and I think it has a chance. It was fun for them. Yet the last scene where Chris, Gary and Joey are coming to the end and Chris picks up the can....Chris had a terrible crash. Lynn was right in his way to get the right angle, he had to be there and for Chris to avoid hitting his dad, he took the brunt of it. Gary was trying to levitate to not crush Chris. I wasn't there but when they start talking about it, I get the sense that it was not fun to watch! There was no more filming that day! :)