Monday, October 18, 2010

Yikes, The Day is Almost Gone!


A man has dropped out of heaven and has been coaching me with writing. He has also been pushing us with our businesses and encouraging us to stop creating more businesses but move forward with the ones we have.

"How many more children do you have to home school?" he asks with squinting eyes. My answer makes him flinch and groan. I smile, he just can not understand our lifestyle. Do I understand our lifestyle? He agrees that the family, our family is important but be also sees it necessary for me to be involved with our three businesses, I agree.

Many of my friends are off having fun in the afternoons either because their children are in school or in college. As well ,many of my friends are working to pay for their children's education.( I should add they are not all having fun all the time, they are doing their daily chores, I must be fair!) Lynn and I are smack dab in the throes of all this and raising a young family again.

Grace will see us through. God has not told us to stop homeschooling. In fact with our businesses it is a great learning tool and experience for these last three. They might actually see some exciting things happen. One never knows!

However, it is now noon, my meeting with this man lasted over two hours, two hours of just good stuff! What now, brown cow? First, I will take a breath. Secondly, I am writing. Thirdly, I will pull out my log book and see if I can pull something together for these turkeys.

While away a sculpture was created and pasted together and a horse corral was pulled together with living room furniture. So be it!

It is a good thing it is grace to grow the children, grace to grow our relationships, grace to grow the businesses! It all boils down to grace. What a relief it does not boil down to my abilities.

No comments: